Second Nomination.. Yaaay.. I really i didn’t expect this coming I would like to Thank Miss Jessica Larsen for my second nomination. I am truly honour. Honestly i really love this.. it reminds me of my high-school days the “slambook”.. I love doing my slambook during that time.. i love reading their thoughts. 😀
Visit Miss Jessica click the link below ↓
https://www.jessicaelarsen.com/ She is a truly an artist!,. She is also kind and a good friend to me. Multi-Talented ano pa ba.. That’s my Kababayan!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Special thanks to Okoto Enigma at https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
For creating this incredible and beautiful award. Thank you again Otoko Enigma!!
Award nomination rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Flor:
- I am afraid of Dark. Under water only. I am swimmer. Maybe not too good at all. I do dive and love doing cliff diving. But when i am under water and i see rocks that covered with dark.. i use to stop.. I really don’t dive all alone above 30ft. Janaury 29, 2017. We have outreach in Dolores Quezon, We called it Apple project. We bring lots of apple for those kids who haven’t taste yet an Apple. The cave is one of our side-trip. I use to dive in Dolores Quezon to their famous sacred cave in their town. (Not all required to do it) They call it Ina nang Awa Cave(Mother of Pity Cave). I challenge myself, but of course i ask back up for emergency cases.. The cave is very cold inside around 15 degrees approximately.. We use to dive at 6am.. Only 3 person allowed to go inside the door of cave is very small only one person can go inside one by one. I dive fearlessly. the cave is covered with darkness.. and i close my eyes .. i can’t see either when i open it. I survived for the first attempt.. After i dive my whole body slowly shaken.. i thought maybe because of temperature.. I tried again.. Yes.. because i really don’t know why i am afraid of dark..
I really don’t . When i see it.. there is something randomly playing inside of my mind and i can’t help it. I see it visually.. inside of my imagination. I am a lil brave this time. So i try again. This time I pray wholeheartedly calmly. The pressure is really different. It’s really hard. Because aside that given dark inside. The space is bit challenging. The cave is 50ft inside only candle lighten up the cave. Every volunteer that will give a try to go inside require to pray. That’s their belief and for safety also. and so i am. It takes me 30mins to dive again for second time around my friend are really worried about me.. they told me to stop. But i don’t listened. I still go. I really don’t understand myself that time why.. and where did i get the courage to do it again i can’t remember either. All i know is conquer and embrace my phobia. After praying I dived, this time i open my eyes. I witness how really dark it is. It’s really different from my first attempt. I cried after my second dive. I cried silently. Our guide notice me shaking and heard my cracking voice. Those tears isn’t really fear at all. I was Happy. The Darkness filled with strange feeling it was kind of healing. I don’t feel the fear and doubt that time. The cave has its wonderful stories behind darkness. It heals me. It helps me. The town for me is full of mystery inside.
2. I sing when i am sad. Sometimes i use to rent the whole room for videoke just to cry. while singing. (Yeah weird but it helps me it feels good) I don’t recommend you to try it. For professional only!! 😛 hahah!!
3. I love beer Q
Answering Jessica Questions
What’s the best fantasy or Scifi movie you’ve ever seen?
*I recently watch John Wick 1 and 2, How to Train your Dragon and Stand by me.
Love or Money? And why?
*Money.. I love to travel… Love will comes maybe soon.. I don’t mind this time. There are many kind of Love. I am a volunteer love is there. But money.. Is really hard to find than love of my life.. hahahah!!! 😀
What’s your ideal lover?
Must know how to pack less. A budgetarian and wise.
Are you willing to travel out to another solar system knowing that you’ll never return to Earth ever again?
Nah. I wont go all alone.
- Mom or Dad?
2. What is your favorite holiday? How do you spend it?
3. How do you survive your Math Class? Who is your saviour?
4. What do you buy with your 10-Billion dollar using your first letter of your name?
5. What is your hilarious alibi when you caught by someone else?
Miss Steffi https://steffiandhercoffee.wordpress.com/
I am not sure either if they wanted too.. but i’m hoping. hehehh!! Powweeer!!